Sat, 18 May|
WORKSHOP Design Your Own Fabric
Join me for a fun morning of creativity in learning how to design your own fabric!
Time & Location
18 May 2024, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Forager's Nest, 2/47 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059, Australia
About the Event
Have you ever wanted to design your own fabric? Learn with Tammy from Loopla how to create a repeat pattern by hand in this practical Brisbane workshop. In this workshop, you will get one metre of cotton poplin fabric to print your own personalised design on.
The workshop will run for three hours and will cover the following:
- The basics of surface design
- The principles of design
- Pattern types
- How to create a repeating pattern with pen and paper
What you'll get
- Three hour in-person class on fabric design
- Digitisation of your design by Tammy following the class
- A preview of your digitised design emailed prior to printing (changes may incur extra charges)
- One metre of cotton poplin fabric with your design - extra metres and other fabric bases can be ordered at an additional cost
What to bring
Bring along any fabric design inspo!
This class is perfect for beginners - no prior experience is needed.
Please note: This class requires at least 3 students to run. In the unlikely event that we don't get this number of students, we'll cancel the class and fully refund you and inform you via email, so please watch your email a few days prior to the class
- Ticket type
GeneralSale ends: 15 May, 9:30 am
15 May, 9:30 amPrice$220.00